<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Friday, November 27, 2009
All messed up.

Mom woke me up today "IT'S 10AM ALREADY! wakey wakey!"
The first thing I did was jumped out of my bed, thinking that I was late for my lecture, then realised it's a PH today. GAHH I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Like a small girl, I dragged my feet and carried my bear out of my room groggily, look at the time again then head to the toilet to wash up.
-
Every single night when I come home, I'll see my mom and brother hogging the Wii! (Esp my mom! she don't even want to answer my phone call cos she's too busy hitting some virtual people) LOL
-
I've missed out 2 Wednesday lectures and now I'm gonna miss 1 more extra next wednesday for the stupid Flu Jab (HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT). I'm already behind time for my wednesday class bcos of my performance and now bcos of the jab I have to be late for sch :@
-
I'M STUCKED W RHINO AT HOME IDK HOW TO DO! I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead. No one can help me and I dont kno what went wrong. It's so darn frustrating to be staring at the stinking screen and then not being able to complete it.
-
Don't recycle those words that are meant for someone else. It won't work it that way. Don't make history repeat itself. I won't want it that way.
,
will blog again soon. can't think of anything 'cept my work now.
xoxoxo.