<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Sunday, November 22, 2009
Dear head, STOP SPINNING!

HOLA!
Went to support my dance friends @ hougang today for their dance explosion competition.
I HOPE THEY MAKE IT THROUGH THE AUDITION. THEY WERE AWESOME & I dont say that bcos they are my friends.
I can't stop laughing at HF's bom boom booom HAHAHA! They remixed the Ris Low's Boomz!
"gotta get get (booomz)"
-
Argh I hate fainting spells. I feeel so darn dizzy the whole day since morning. I can't believe I can still tahan until at night! I was like expecting myself to faint any moment. (So dizzy that I sat on the smelly toilet floor while the seniors do their make up and stuff) and on the train back I was telling myself that this is an "open" space, (even though it's darn squeeeeeezy) and my head was like.. wooooh. gahhh i should stop listen to FLO RIDA's "you spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down down"
-
TELL Y'ALL SOMETHING DARN FUNNY
Russell says:
:@
what's with all those same gender marriage nowadays
:@ i'm gonna go find a guy and make babies with him too :@
-
HAHAHAHA OMG. LUCKY I'M SITTING ON THE FLOOR. Or else I'll just topple off my chair~
-
thank you rapah for trying to brighten me up by showing me funny videos on youtube. HAHAHA thy thy thy -hugs-
,
& sorry sammy love :( I broke one of your bangles again! I was super super upset when I found out it cracked. argh IM NEVER GONNA BE SO CARELESS AGAIN KAY!
-
photos are up on FB :}
,
till then
XOXOXOXOXO