<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
say NO to injections. HAHAH!

HOLA~
Woke up darn early for pain. booooo! haha nawh kidding I had to take my h1n1 injection today.
guess what motivated me to go to the Docs? I heard that there's a korean doctor there HAHAHA!
@ the lift, my mom was like "OMG THE KOREAN DOC IS AT LVL 3! We're gg there too!"
then she tries to read the korean words (since she's been having Korean lessons) then the lift door came I was like "haha by the time you read finish the lift come already"
-
Our turn came like 15 minutes later(even though we're the first one).
The moment the nurse took out the needle I was like omg. My mom was like trying to look cool too HAHAHA. After the jab i was like screaming "MOM MOM MOM"
then I sat down trying to stay calm then the moment the nurse turned around to face me I stood up and and tried to leave. Then the nurse was like "calm down~ come look at mommy. It's not pain" LOL I felt like a small girl. HAHAHAHA!
After that I was like "OKAY CLARA LETS DO THIS." -close my eyes- then she inject. After she pull it out my mom look at me and we were like "PAIN RIGHT! OMG"
,
On the way down back to the lift, she was trying to read the same korean words again then the lift door opened then I accidentally hit her right hand and say "haha by the time you read finish the lift come already" then she was like "OWWWW you hit the wrong arm, now my pain isnt bcos of the injection" hahahaha but srsly. my right hand feels super numb now.
ttyl,
gg off for dance later :D ciao~!
xoxoxoxo