<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
3 more days

A quick blog before the medicine kicks in.
I was covered with warmth by my friends and of course 5 layers of jackets during the class rendering test yesterday. I was like half dead and half frozen already, shivering like shit. After that I still insisted on staying to do my presentation (for my mid-crit) but my lecturer told me to go take MC instead. bleagh Why can't I present and get it done and over so I can fully rest?! Now I have to think bout what to say and my slides!
-
Went to wait for JW at north canteen and that's when I almost died.
I thought I would feel better sleeping so I slept and then suddenly I was like feeling hot and cold. Cold sweat coming out and I didnt care how I sat and slept w my head on the table. My whole body felt as though I'm like floating. I couldn't feel myself and I had the urge to puke so I couldn't make any phone calls until I feel better. After passing JW the dance costumes from Dianne (& I forgot to pass mine to him), I cabbed home and gave the uncle a chance to cheat my money. W-T-H. Last saturday night, I cabbed from Bishan all the way to my place and it costs me less than 15 bucks. Now it's like from YCK (2 STOPS NEARER) all the way to my place and it costs me almost 20 frigging bucks. Should have puked on his face before I left.
-
Dad dragged me to the doc and the doc was like saying "the flu jab was suppose to take effect for 2 weeks & you're leaving this saturday?" -nods head- "you have to pray hard and rest well!"
&
Die. Mom wouldn't let me go school tmr! :( I still have my un-finished presentation, dance costume to hand in, dance stuff to settle and etc.
-
As usual, a pig like me wouldn't not eat for a day so after surviving one day w/o food, I finally ate.. oatmeal for dinner. urgh. I would love it if I could taste it.
-
Alright, I'm drowsy again, gonna sleep AGAIN.
ttyl
-
& Lastly, thank you guys for everything. xoxoxo
,
p/s; BLEAGH, have to swallow so many darn tablets! I can't even swallowwww one properly :(