<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Friday, December 18, 2009
Goodbye 2009 (In advance.)

Guess y'all all know that I'm flying off tmr :} (NIGHT FLIGHT BTW. CAN STILL TEXT ME. HAHAHA)
I'm quite sad though. Everytime I want to go overseas, I have to sacrifice so many stuff.
My homework is at high risk. I have to 1 week left to learn my dance the moment I come back. I will miss a lot of dance practice and combined rehersals w the rest of the dancers. I won't be able to meet up w my friends and cousins until next year.
Last year was just prom ):
-
Watched New Moon today. I'm so so so so happy. Though I wouldn't say that its a gooooooood movie but HEY! JACOB BLACK'S BOD IS HOT. I literally screamed when I saw it and Sharlene was like covering my mouth :@ I hate it when my cough is distracting me. I was enduring so hard not to cough but I kept coughing like shit and I was surprised that no one threw popcorn at my face. I would though.
,
I'm officially going to Team Jacob tooo! I'm a fan of both but in New Moon I'm more to Jacob. HE'S HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT. "It's 108 degrees here" sizzleeeeeeeeeeee woot. I so want my BF to be fit and tanned like him HAHAHAHA. wth wake up clara.
-
I'm still sick ): sigh, hopefully I'll be better tmr. Im so gonna endure not coughing during the custom check. Scully they don't let me pass. HAHAHA.
-
It's so fast! 2010 is coming. We're gonna be year 2 next April and it's so darn fast? I feel like I'm aging darn fast ):
-
2009's been a great year for me. yes there's been a struggle at the start but everything's better right now. I'm extremely grateful with everything and I hope things gets better and better :}
I love christmas. It's the best time of the year. Its not just bcos of the amount of presents I'll be getting. The weather's great, there's so much love and warmth in the air and the best part is everyone is celebrating tgt :} the whole mood is there!
-
Anyhoo I've got serveral messages to convey before I leave. (Won't have time on sat 'cos I have dance in the morning and then have to rush home to double check my luggage)
-
Rapah: It's 111, 222 , 333, 444, 555, 666, 0707, 0808, 0909, 1010, 1111, 1212, 12:13:14, 0101, 0103, 1307, 1313, 1414, 1515, 1616, 1717, 1818, 1919, 2002, 2020, 2121, 2222, 2323, 0000!
HAHA PWNED :} take that and multiply by 2 weeks. I wont be able to text you there so I'm doing it in advance!
-
Samantha & Shakila & Linda & SHIH HAN: I MISS YOU VERY MUCH. CAN WE PLEASE MEET UP SOON? -hugs-
-
Sharlene: AWWWZ I know you're gonna miss me like shit when I'm not around during dance practice HAHAHA i will miss you too okay? & please TRY NOT TO CRACK YOUR BACK AGAIN!
-
ZR: We'll have our icecream soon okay? :D Till then enjoy your holidays before poly starts for you
-
WR: I'M STILL A HARDCORE FAN OF THE TWILIGHT SHIRT YOU BOUGHT FOR ME. hahaha wore it every week ever since I got it.
-
Arif: Youuuuuu. hahaha enjoy yourself man :P
-
JW: take care BIL. enjoy yourself in SG!
-
To everyone out there.
MERRY CHRISTMAS :}
I hope y'all have a really great time alright?
Be it in Singapore or any other countries.
I'll try to connect to the net using my brother's Wi-Fi phone at Jap!
I'll should be back around the 31st SO I CAN STILL COUNT DOWN W YOU MY LOVERS.
till then
xoxoxoxo
I really love you guys.
,
p/s: IM GONNA MISS YOU MY LEMON BEAR BEAR ): Idk if I should bring you along, what if they dropped my luggage and you're in it? I'll die if you're gone. Srsly. I'll really die.
& lastly -touches my laptop and kisses goodbye-