<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Saturday, January 23, 2010
Can you send me an angel?

I finally know how Lim felt when I'm not in Singapore.
Feels weird when you want to talk to someone yet the person's not there.
Anyway, take good care of your health and please freaking eat something! I don't want you to faint or anything. (bcos the feeling really sucks when that happen)
-
Rehersals Rehersals Rehersals.
To be honest. I love but hate it at the same time.
I love it bcos well the dance is more to my type (whoops) and it's really cool to be dancing with other CCA groups and looking at how DC dance makes me miss chinese dance. Lol.
-
Woke up early this morning bcos I couldn't sleep.
Reason why: I've been waking up early for school and I'm not used to sleep longer than 7 hours.
I turned on the tv and saw this charity show in USA.
"Give hope for the Haiti"
& it's as though I saw "the light"
&
I thought to myself:
People are fighting everyday.
For their life, love, dreams, food, water, goals, peace, friends, results etc.
What are we fighting for?
I really wish I could help them.
But I couldn't do much. All I can do is just continue with what I do.
Pray before I eat.
Pray for them.
,
& I find it stupid that I'm fretting over so many freaking stuff when there are people out there.. with more worries than me.
"This little boy was injured badly during the earthquake, his parents didn't manage to make it. He was alone for 8 days with no one to tell him that they love him. No one to tell him everything is going to be alright. No one to tell him that he'll be saved. While he as being treated, the doctors asked if he's okay and he just smiled and said "I'm good."" He didn't shed a tear at all. Despite everything, he still smiled.
,
What about me?
I've got y'all around me. I've got my parents and my brother. I've got a home. I've got everything I need.
Why do I still find it hard to smile and shrug off any problems?
-
I realised that it's been quite awhile since I donated so when this little girl was doing her flag day outside the MRT station I donated & thought of the poor people and the Haiti.
& yes, that felt good. Being able to do something small to make a huge difference.
,
xoxoxoxo