<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Sunday, January 24, 2010
I'll stand by you.

Wanted to get my phone today.
I went to see the blackberry and I was like SO NICE SO NICE THE TOUCH SCREEN BLACKBERRY PHONE'S SO NICE. But when I go see the Phone Specs, I realise the memory space is 32 times lesser than iphone's. So there you go. I've decided to get my Iphone 3G S.
After dad queued for the Singtel queue number.
He came and tell me this
"HAHA I managed to let Singtel sell me the iphone at $300 but you need to wait until 3rd of Feb to get it"
-
booo MY HEART'S SO DARN ITCHY.
ENDURE CLARA ENDURE!
1 and a half more week to the new phoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-
& my mom psycho me to cut bangs today.
"YOUNG GIRL SHOULD CUT BANGS!! cut cut cut! try something new!"
& guess what
now I look like a cheen* girl.
Even my dear bro laughs at me.
yay.
There goes my first time cutting my fringe at this length
I dont wanna go to schooooool :'(
and I miss my long long fringe.
There's nth to cover my face anymore.
Feels so darn weirddddddddddd!
-
ttyl, having a v bad headache now.
,
Here you go. Go ahead, laugh at me :'(xoxoxo