<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Sunday, February 07, 2010
A new beginning.

okay i'm darn tired so i'll briefly blog
-
Musical's over, back to reality
Everytime when something like this happen, I tend to be super emotional.
It's been a great time doing crazy amount of rehersals and I really love it.
Met a lot of new and awesome people during the whole journey to a new chapter. (I hope I dont sound too melo-dramatic)
Can someone take a camera now?
I want to take a photo of this moment and store it inside my heart.
Right here. Right now.
Inside.
-
THANK YOU DEARIES
SAMANTHA, RAPHAEL, SHIH HAN, GUO HAO, YI LIAN, MARINA, VENKA, AFIQ, RAGU, CHEW YAN.
FOR COMING TO SUPPORT ME.
I was seriously seriously seriously seriously SERIOUSLY happy ttm.
i really love y'all.
-
(pics on facebook)
-
FINALLY. FINALLY I BOUGHT BACK MY IPHONE
and guess what. my mother bought it too.
HAHAH WE BOTH HAVE OUR IPHONESSSS ;D
Mine was 32gB and hers was 16.
Guess what. Both our phones costs us $598 in total.
& both of ours got white toooooo
and she was like saying
"scully i take wrongly then your bf call me "eh hello clara we're meeting at - and - at - time right? and I'll be like " WHO IS THIS!? THIS IS HER MOTHER HERE" then i was like "later your boss call me then tell me you're late for work how?!"
-
okay. but first thing first. I have no boyfriend.
-
On the first day of the actual performance,
they gave us daisy flowers for each performancers and I WAS DARN DARN DARN HAPPY:}
I can't believe I actually dont feel nervous at all when I danced on stage infront of the 1k people.
-
2nd day was
the bomb.
I was soooo excited and sad.
Bcos it's the final day that we're working so hard for. Everything seems to be flying so fast.
Things would be so different without musical pract now :(
I'll miss the alumnis and the rest
Ily.
& NYP's so nice to buy Koi Bubble tea for all the performers.
yummy!
-
xoxoxo will blog again.
P/S: i hope that "out of sight out of mind" doesnt happen to us.