<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8083656?origin\x3dhttp://and-wedanced.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I create this blog to express my inner thoughts.Either you respect my privacy or ye can just leave.


Wizards Browsing This Blog
Jukebox


leave a piece of you

Nora NICHOLAS
raphael koh
Sherman TIGGY
Yao Yang

Bituwin - image

There is a point in live where you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing that you don't need certain people and their crap

Live life to the fullest

blogger visitor counter
Counting since 15.08.09

Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Our charade.

It seems like this year's haven't been moving smoothly for me.
Is it because I didnt do my count down for a new year?
Can things not be any worst than this.
-
Project week this week and I srsly am struggling with loads of work.
So much to a certain extent where I really feel like giving up and screw it. & I'm like sleeping at an average of 4 HOURS PER DAY. Then again I reminded myself that I want to make my poly days an enjoyable one so I decided to hang in there and complete my assignments.
-
However bad luck seems to be my BFF these few days.
My concession card just nice expired when I'm in a hurry for school. Dropped my phone when I payed for the standard card. Cold war with mommy bcos she just can't stop frigging be less annoying. (Yeh I know it's so unlike me to quarrel with my mom). Forgot to bring my Final Project to school and today was the submission. YA GG. Had to bear with insensitive people around me judging me because of some guys. Srsly. I don't want to go through another turmoil period. What's wrong with saying hi or bye?
Please stop messing around my life and friends.
Ye sure, gossip but please, set some limits. I don't want to become like some bitch when things gets out of hand.
-
Finally I ate icecream again.
They are my happy pills and judging from the amount of things gg on in my life, all I can say is
I'll be growing fat bcos I'll be needing a lot of happy pills.
-
FINALLY met up with chicky today to pass him the musical tickets :} I'm so darn happy that sammie love and the rest are coming. I'll try to get more tickets kay?! Both of us catched up with our stuff and ate A LOTTTTTTTT.
Like spaghetti and apple crumble @ Pasta Mania, then went to swensons to get icecreammmm.
Talked about our school life and crawled back home together bcos we were toooooooooooooooo full. Our stomachs were exploding.
-
I know I've been neglecting some friends during this period bcos of my hectice schedule and of course, I'm seriously damn tired. I hope y'all aren't mad. Wait till everything's done and I'll catch up with y'all kay? & My dear classmates were really patient with me. I know I can be really irritating at times bcos I always forget to bring this and that. hehe *hugs*
-
Musical Practice tmr :}
I'm so happy.
Though it's tiring but this is something that keeps me motivated every time I wake up in the morning.
Finally, something to look forward to for the rest of the day
2 MORE DAYS TO THE ACTUAL DAY
KAMBATE!
XOXOXOXO